UPDATE 2: This version of the zip(2755) is an update from 2753 released earlier today. It has a fix for the BIB file in the ADO.NET package project which prevented the ADO.NET test app from running.UPDATE 1: Fix for the Setup instruction below. Wrong top level directory name.
These projects are meant for a VS 2012/13 Compact 2013 Project
(SDK Versions later)
- Native components are OK.
Please give feedback (+ve and -ve)
- ADO.NET is now OK. (Updated 3 Feb 12:08 PM GMT)
- There are 7 projects:
- SQLite: The native DLL
- SQLiteTest: A simple console app that exercises the DLL
- SQLiteCmd: A command line app which will run single SQLite DBMS commands
- SQLite2013 : Packages the outputs of the above 3
- Comes with prebuilt ARM and x86 Binaries from above projects
- SQLiteADONET: Packages the required .NET CF 3.9 SQLite files
- Is a standalone install. Does not require native DLL.
- SQLiteADOTestCS: Tests ADO.NET as OS Subproject (Note is Managed Code). C# Console App.
- SQLiteADOTestSDK Tests ADO.NET. Is an SDK project, not part of OS project. But same as SQLIteTestCS.
- ARM and x86 supported
- When building native DLL, the BSP setting will determine which CPU the DLL is built for.
- When building other projects the correct components are sourced using the _TGTCPU environment variable.
- Create the following folder: C:\Wince800\3rdParty\CESQLite2013 <-- Correction
- Download the zip file and unblock it
- Extract the contents
- Copy the contents to the folder above
- Refresh the Catalog
- Find under Third Party\Embedded101\SQLite
- Native Package gives the DLL, a test app and a command line app
- The components may be rebuilt from the subcomponents but that shouldn't be necessary.
- All three(4) native components when built are copied to the Package Resources folder:
- SQLite.lib (for linkage with app that uses DLL, not a static lib)
- ADONET package gives required additional DLLs for ADO.NET
- Doesn't require native DLL
- Test app as previous, was removed
- Doesn't include ADO Test apps.
- ADO Test apps: These require the ADONET Package but not the native DLL.